Finished Inventory Goods Clerk
Admin and Secretarial
PepsiCo Foods Canada
As Canada 's fastest growing convenience food company, we're committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. As a consumer, you've come to trust us for our high quality salty snacks. Now, that family has some new additions, as we evolve into an exciting new corner of your favourite store, with tasty convenience food snacks including chewy bars, delicious nuts, seeds and other healthy snacks. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000 customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for exciting new ways to build on our lasting tradition of fresh products, top-notch service and industry-leading innovation.
PepsiCo Foods Canada's Lethbridge facility has an opening for a Finished Inventory Goods (FIG) Clerk. This position will have a work schedule Sunday to Thursday on a weekly basis.
The Finished Inventory Goods Clerk is the key link to ensuring the Lethbridge and Taber facilities have a sound inventory control process and ensures that we abiding by the PepsiCo Audit Systems requirements.
- In cooperation with Warehouse, Manufacturing and other supplying locations, (Technicians, Admins, Resources, Managers), provide functional leadership and coaching for the Inventory Control process (production reconciliation, Sales & DC Adjustment verification, Inbound receipts, and Billing procedures while adhering to the PepsiCo Audit guidelines.)
- Responsible for leading the Weekly Inventory Process, for understanding daily inventory transactions and their implications and for conducting frequent cycle counts.
- Lead the team to achieve established performance targets (FIG variance from Period to Period, Stales targets, PepsiCo Audit No Debates)
- Utilize the CI performance process and implement CI projects (changes to PepsiCo Audit.)
- Utilize internal inventory management systems such as ICS and SAP
- Responsible for site accuracy performance, investigating and tracking picking or scanning errors, providing feedback to teams and holding members accountable to deliver the expected performance
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Demonstrated understanding of inventory processes through internal Manufacturing or Outside Suppliers.
- Demonstrated analytical skills for problem solving and priority setting.
- Ability to get results through others, tenacity with follow up.
- Demonstrated skill in working as a team player
- Experience in manufacturing and service and distribution environment
- Strong communication skills that can be adapted to different audiences.
- Knowledge of computer applications (MS Word/Excel/Access)
- High degree of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive in preventing problems.
- Ability to stay calm in busy environment and to make decisions within tight timelines .
- Team based approach to decision making
Job Ref: 50825BR