Human Resources Manager
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset . By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice=>
· Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
· One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
· We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
· Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
· Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
Based in Delta, B.C., and reporting to the HR Director for Canada West, the Human Resources Manager will provide leadership to the management team on all Human Resources initiatives in the British Columbia Region, which consists of over 500 employees in 6 sites. The ideal candidate is a business savvy, well-rounded HR professional who possesses strong conflict resolution skills.
Key Responsibilities include=>
- Establish credibility and influence as a key leader among the senior management team as well as front line employees
- Implement and direct human resource initiatives in all HR areas, including staffing, people capability, positive workplace, safety, labor and employee relations
- Facilitate Company training programs and enhance the capability of the management team
- Develop the team's management skills and abilities through training, coaching and leading by example
- Maintain a positive work environment through negotiation and administration of numerous wage and working agreements and by effectively administering Company policies and procedures
- Contribute to process and productivity improvement initiatives and organizational change
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business or Human Resources
- 5 to 7 years of experience as an HR Generalist required
- Human Resources experience in a related industry, including consumer packaged goods, distribution/transportation, manufacturing or grocery is a strong asset
- Management experience in a fast-paced environment with labor relations required
- Experience with the implementation of cultural change initiatives is a strong asset
- Demonstrated professional maturity and ability to act as a change leader
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication, presentation and written skills
- Ability to accommodate occasional travel requirements
- Demonstrated computer proficiency=> Microsoft Suite