Logistics Analyst - Caledon
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset . By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
· Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
· One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
· We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
· Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
· Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
Reporting to the Logistics, Distribution & Transportation Director and/or LD&T Leader (s) for PepsiCo Beverages Canada, the LD&T Associate will be responsible for the management of inbound operations. Working with internal stakeholders, as well as third party Carriers and Warehouse Operators the incumbent will ensure product availability for PBC's Chilled and Warehouse delivered products to mitigate out of stock risks to our internal and external customers. In addition, the incumbent will ensure that payload productivity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and data management of inbound operations
- Coordination with internal stakeholders such as Supply Chain Teams
- Collection and analysis of of carrier data (Productivity)
- Coordinate and communicate routinely with internal and external Supply Chain and Sales fucntions
- Reconcile carrier invoicing and ensure accurate billing and payment
- Data reporting and analyitcal support as required
- Post secondary education is required, preferrably in Supply Chain/Logistics
- 2-3 years of Analyst experience in the Logistics, Distribution, Transportation or Supply Chain Field
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Demontrated ability to effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills are required
- Strong organizational skills