This position requires lifting cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly throughout a long work period. Also requires carrying and lifting cases while reaching, bending, climbing, walking/standing to move product through warehouse. Position may include periodic weekend and/or holiday work.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES:* Operate a forklift in a safe and orderly manner * Receive and store incoming items according to warehouse standards* Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled* Maintain cleanliness in assigned area (e.g. yard and warehouse)* Reload route trucks promptly and safely* Sort and store partial cases of products returned on route trucks* Maintain records of daily check list (pre-trip inspections)* Comply with GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES, safety, audit and food safety standards* May be required to work with production equipment and associated technologies* Meet performance / productivity standards * Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
* 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL Required
* Must submit to a drug screen
* Pass physical capabilities test (if applicable)
* Pass the background check
* Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test
* Valid CDL license (if required)
* Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
* Working in a high-speed manufacturing environment (e.g., team-oriented, deadline driven, high performance demands, fast-paced, etc.)
* Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
* Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets (e.g., pulling and placing pallets on/off vertical product racking systems and trucks, maximizing storage by stacking products vertically, etc.)
* Working with standards of operation (e.g., OSHA requirements on minimum/maximum speeds, signaling, putting products in appropriate areas, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 10000111558800