Privileged Account Manager Specialist
External Posting Title: Privileged Account Manager Specialist
This role will be responsible for managing the Privileged Account Management (PAM) area and the team partnering with internal and external stakeholders to implement a strong, integrated solution across PepsiCo’s key IT systems such as, Windows Servers, UNIX, Databases. This role will also lead a geographically dispersed team that's responsible for addressing internal security threats of privileged accounts through the formation and execution of access policy, processes, technology and procedures that support the overall PAM strategy for PepsiCo.
This position will provide both strategic and tactical security guidance around PAM across all new IT programs/projects/initiatives, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls and enhancements.
- Partner with internal and external teams in the requirement gathering, design, implementation and support of the global PAM system at PepsiCo.
- Be a technical advisor/leader in the development of the PAM roadmap and be an active partner in carrying out the initiatives
- Actively oversee the creation and management of the privileged access control policies and corresponding roles and responsibilities of privileged account owners.
- Review and revise access re-certification process for privileged accounts and ensure completion and auditability of privileged account access certifications under the access governance program.
- Oversee the onboarding of application into the PAM solution and act as the lead on expanding the use of the PAM solution throughout the Enterprise and ensuring high adoption rates.
- Be the vendor focal point for any issues related to PAM
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions implemented across the global environment, including but not limited to, CyberArk, TPAM, and PowerBroker.
- Analyze existing tools and processes related to granting and monitoring privileged access for global systems. Enable proper Segregation of Duties, SOX, and governmental controls.
- Execute, document and monitor privileged access to enable successful results for controls.
- Provide guidance to the implementation efforts across the platforms.
- Coordinate with and provide technical expertise to business and IT partners in the creation of effective privileged access rules as servers and applications migrate.
- Collaborates on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle
- Provide escalation support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis. Provide guidance and expertise to PepsiCo’s application outage process.
- Mentor members on the team
- University or College education in Computer Science or related field such as Cyber Security
- 8+ years of relevant identity management technical leadership experience
- 10+ years of overall IT experience.
- Ability to drive resolution for issues that arise within complex and high risk applications.
- Ability to effectively translate technical information between vendors, IT management and other internal and external IT teams.
- Ability to work with all levels of management to define requirements associated with Privileged Account Management, incorporating security best practices.
- Ability to build project plans, translate directives, and present project deliverables to upper management.
- Advanced understanding of the broader impact of Information Security from a business perspective.
- 6+ years of experience with Privileged Account Management and Identity and Access Management solutions like CA PIM, CyberArk, TPAM, PowerBroker, IBM PIM.
- 7+ years of information security experience with a focus in Individual Accountability, Least Privilege and SOD.
- 5+ years of experience with web application development using J2EE components such as JSP, Servlet, Web Service, JDBC, JNDI, etc., and experience with web application deployment on BEA WebLogic platform; in addition to, performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting web applications on a WebLogic platform
- 5+ years of working experience with building and using shell and Pearl scripts
- 6+ years of experience and familiarity with most of the following: Microsoft NT/2000/2003 and Active Directory, Apache/IIS Web Servers, Oracle Database, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Microsoft Exchange
- Advanced understanding of user life cycle management, access certifications and role-based access control.
- Advanced understanding of key controls and processes for management of privileged user, system, service, and shared accounts.
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in both oral and written formats.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and handle tasks with some supervision or questions in a fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of achieving results through collaboration and teamwork.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all PepsiCo associates and by having a positive attitude.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement