Insights MBA Intern
Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $62 billion in net revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo’s Insights MBA internship program is a 10 week summer program between June and August held in Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX or Purchase, NY. A summer internship in Insights at PepsiCo is an opportunity to independently solve a critical business problem. Each intern is presented with a timely question for their team, and challenged to both think strategically and engage cross-functional partners to provide a provocative and comprehensive recommendation during their final presentation. This structure mirrors the project-based work process of full-time employees. Although this process lends itself to great autonomy in setting agenda, workflow and output, interns have full support, guidance and feedback from their managers and the broader Insights organization. As a class, PepsiCo interns are availed of best-in-class exposure to senior leadership, educated on the global PepsiCo organization, and given opportunities to build relationship with fellow interns across both functions and US PepsiCo headquarters (New York, Dallas and Chicago).
What you can expect:
Position accountabilities may include:
- Addressing specific business opportunities using research and analytics
- Working across functions to leverage expertise to propose well-grounded solutions (e.g. marketing, analytics, and research vendors)
- Developing compelling narratives to drive insight led recommendations to the business teams
- Gaining a holistic understanding and appreciation for the consumer (needs, wants, and desires)
What we’re looking for:
PepsiCo looks for creative, results oriented people who thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment. Our Insights professionals must demonstrate strong analytical skills and creative instincts. In addition, they must be able to provide strategic consultation to the business team by being a champion of consumer empathy and by leveraging insights to provide high impact strategies and tactics. To succeed in our highly transactional environment Insights interns must be team players, comfortable with ambiguity, possess strong influencing and communication skills, and committed to delivering results.
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree in: Marketing or Business (other related concentrations will be considered)
- Involvement in at least one extracurricular activity
- Prior knowledge and/or experience with a consumer packaged goods corporation (strongly preferred)
- Unique experiences that demonstrate creative thinking and a passion for Insights (welcomed)
- Strong qualitative & quantitative skill sets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Prior knowledge and/or experience with a consumer packaged goods, consulting, or Insights role (strongly preferred)
- Demonstration of an inherent curiosity, a passion for insights, and a drive for results.
- The ideal candidate is insatiably curious and always asks, ‘why?’
- Potential work locations include:
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Purchase/White Plains, NY
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Graduate with MBA degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Include GPA (unless your school has a non-disclosure policy,) GMAT scores, and first location preference on your submitted resume
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement