Human Resources Representative
Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $62 billion in net revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
Being part of the HR team at PepsiCo requires that you help create a culture, which encourages teamwork, decision making and ownership of the business results. Our full-time HR Representatives are required to play a broad HR generalist role within a manufacturing, operations or sales client group. In partnership with the lead HR Manager or Director, the HR Representative takes an active role to help support an employee base of between 400 and 1,000 associates. You will have real responsibility day one serving in a broad HR role as a functional expert, business partner, and enabler for the organization through a strategic approach that leverages your academic knowledge and personal capabilities.
What you can expect:
Organization enabling is the ability to add significant value to the organization. You will do this by leveraging your functional knowledge and skills with the needs of the business in ways that create measurable results. Creating valuable change in line with the business agenda defines our overall contribution to the results of the business unit. As a new HR Representative at PepsiCo, we reserve a spot for you at the leadership table, but it’s up to you to earn your voice and make an impact.
In this role, you will be called upon to:
- Understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Support and guide PepsiCo Unit Leaders, Team Leaders and Employees regarding Company policies, HR programs administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Assist leadership in managing performance and developing succession plans
- Ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal skills) and effectively present to all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team
What we’re looking for:
- Self-starting individuals who possess the passion and drive to win.
- Resilience and adaptability to solve problems.
- Ability to discern priorities and remain organized as business needs evolve.
- Strong work ethic and heightened sense of urgency to operate successfully in a fast paced environment.
- Proven leadership throughout your academic career (on- or off- campus).
- Previous internship experience in consumer products or manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Pursuing a Degree a M.S. degree in Human Resources.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours as necessary.
- Willing and able to relocate at time of hire and as your career progresses within the organization.
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- In process of completing their final year of graduate (Master’s level) studies
- Hold a Master’s (or MBA) degree prior to the intended full time start date
- Be eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement