PepsiCo Sales Management Intern (North America Beverages and Food Service Distributor)
External Posting Title: PepsiCo Sales Management Intern (North America Beverages and Food Service Distributor)
Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $62 billion in net revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 billion in estimated annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Does leading a team of 8-10 sales reps within your first two years excite you? Does spearheading a $10-15 million business sound rewarding? If so, PepsiCo might be the organization for you! Based on performance, candidates will have the unique opportunity to move rapidly to increasing levels of responsibility culminating into leadership positions across the sales function. Our college recruiting program is designed to build future sales leaders within our organization and groom candidates for key leadership roles.
What you can expect:
- Prescriptive Onboarding Structure
- Project Based Internship with Ability to Make Meaningful Impact on the Business
- Flexibility and Autonomy to Achieve Selling & Team Goals
- Strong Focus on Leadership Skill Development
- High Visibility and Access to Senior Leadership
- Continued Investment and Training in Cutting Edge Mobile Technology with Real Time Insights within the CPG Marketplace
- Internal Campus Networking Activities
- Centralized Report Out on Rotational Learnings & Project Results
In this role, you will be called upon to:
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to influence various teams.
- Successfully interact with customers and effectively sell in and execute Sales programs and initiatives.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customers as needed.
- Use fact-based selling skills and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions through merchandising products and building creative displays.
- Help lead the frontline through various change initiatives.
- (As the work environment is physical) stand, walk, reach, and squat throughout the work day.
What we’re looking for:
- Desire to lead, develop and motivate frontline associates.
- Self-starting individuals who possess the passion and drive to win.
- Resilience and adaptability to solve problems.
- Ability to discern priorities and remain organized as business needs evolve.
- Strong work ethic and heightened sense of urgency to operate successfully in a fast paced environment.
- Proven leadership throughout your academic career (on- or off- campus).
- Previous selling and/or customer service experience (on- or off-campus; either through part time jobs, internship, or academic clubs).
- Pursuing a Degree in: Management, Business Administration, Communications, Organizational Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Professional Selling (other related majors will be considered).
- Availability to work flexible schedules (including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends).
- Flexibility for relocation.
- Spanish language skills a plus.
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Pass a sales assessment to be considered for the role.
- Graduate with Bachelor’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Be eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future.
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to an automobile to drive to various sales locations for duration of time in role.
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation, including a Motor Vehicle Report (clean driving record for the past 3 years).
- Have physical ability to lift 25 - 45 pounds repeatedly when needed in daily execution.
Job Category: Sales
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement