Financial Reporting and Control Lead – 18 month contract
External Posting Title: Financial Reporting and Control Lead – 18 month contract
We are currently recruiting a Financial Reporting and Control Lead to join our finance team in Carrigaline on an 18 month contract basis initially.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial reporting, Financial Control, Planning or Operations Finance, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role manages Financial Reporting and control activities for the International element of Lipton business. This position is responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of all US GAAP, Local statutory & Tax requirements. The role includes the oversight of 3-4 qualified Accountants in order to achieve these monthly & adhoc deliverables.
- Lead the General Ledger and Financial Reporting process to the Pepsi-Unilever JV (Pepsi Lipton International - PLI) ensuring timely, accurate and efficient reporting.
- Present the financial results to the Regional Directors, Financial Controller & CFO in a meaningful manner.
- Management and preparation of quarterly balance sheet reviews.
- Ensure that Record to Report, Order to Cash and Purchase to pay cycles are operating to best practice
- Manage and review Case Sales reporting on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and report to key stakeholders on a monthly basis actual spending for both G&A and A&M budget for all regions within PLI.
- Preparation of financial statements for Pepsi Lipton International Limited & its related subsidiaries.
- Lead annual audit with KPMG and liaise with Internal Audit with planning and queries.
- Manage all tax compliance aspects of PLI.
- Lead, manage and develop a team of qualified accountants.
- Drive outstanding standards of compliance with the Global Control Standard (GCS) throughout the service delivery processes
- Initiate process improvements and lead projects to drive their implementation to build capacity and drive efficiencies.
- Qualified Accountant with minimum of 3-5 years PQE and Big 4 experience preferable
- Strong Financial Reporting skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet demanding deadlines while at the same time displaying attention to detail
- Proven ability to Develop and Maintain key strategic relationships i.e. Decision Makers, Service Levels, Customer Relationship, Service Culture and Performance Management
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting to executive leadership teams
- Strong collaboration & Influencing skills
- Proven track record in delivering strong PepsiCo Sox and GCS Control results
- Accounts Payable / Receivable experience is highly desirable
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Temporary