PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few.
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team
PepsiCo Foods Canada has current openings at the Frito Lay Distribution Center in Ancaster, ON for Part-Time Warehouse Technicians.
· Strapping and bundling cardboard
· Loading/Unloading shipments at the Loading Docks
· Picking orders from the warehouse
· Gathering pallet boards
· Various sanitation duties as required
· Work in an ergonomically correct manner
Skills & Knowledge Required:
· Experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment preferred
· Excellent communication skills
Minimum Job Requirements:
· OSSD or equivalent required
· Flexible –Willingness to work off shifts and weekends
· Team-based approach to decision making
· Must be able to perform frequent standing, bending, twisting, crawling, kneeling, squatting, climbing, reaching, grasping and stair climbing
Hours of Work:
Maximum 24 hours per week scheduled.
· Frito Lay Ancaster ON
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: pepsico.com
.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary