Territory Sales Representative
External Posting Title: Territory Sales Representative
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Territory Sales Representatives are responsible for and driving territory-wide execution standards supporting PepsiCo’s Food & Beverage warehouse brands (Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade) with designated large format customers. They are the first-line contact with customers in assigned sales territories. Successful TSR’s balance internal-facing needs (e.g. reporting, spending controls, meetings) and external facing needs (e.g. customer demands).
What Will You Do In This Role?
• Responsible for delivering Large Format sales volume in assigned territory through compliance of specific customer agreements, execution of monthly priorities as well as permanent and temporary in-store development.
• Perform matched contact initiatives with key store level and regional level customers to enable improved field sales team execution results.
|*Qualifications / Requirements|
|• Experience in varied disciplines of sales, sales management, go-to-market models or business/commerce|
• Post-secondary education in business or related field
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to understand and leverage strategic insight to drive results
• Is collaborative and works well in a team environment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sounds understanding of the marketplace environment of designated territory
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular