Part Time Packer
PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few. With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team
PepsiCo Foods Canada has current openings at the Frito Lay Facility in Cambridge, ON for Part-Time Packer
Description of Job
- Folding and labeling boxes.
- Packing the sealed bags of product into the boxes.
- Stacking the finished boxes onto pallet boards and building the skids from start to finish.
- Packers are also responsible for cleaning machines.
- Employees are also required to be on their feet for long periods of time and to grip and grasp different objects such as boxes, bags of product and pallet boards.
- There is also the continuous moving of boxes below your waist and above your shoulders.
- Successful candidates must have Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Flexible to work all shifts and workweeks.
- The position requires excellent physical coordination and conditioning
- Good speaking and writing skills
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Reliable Transportation
Hours of Work:
Maximum 24 hours per week scheduled. Can be 2 x 12 hour or 3 x 8 hour shift schedule.
Frito Lay Plant – 1001 Bishop Street North, Cambridge ON, N3H 4V8
- Please note, a wage progression is followed and applicants will start at $19.94/hr
- Wage increases to $20.94/hr upon the successful completion of probation
- Wage increases to full rate of $21.94/hr 6 months after the completion of probation
Job Type: Regular