Finance & Accounting - MBA/Master's Degree Hiring
We are PepsiCo
We are focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment – what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo’s future growth and help others thrive.
At PepsiCo, we believe our continued success depends on a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. Our teams reflect the diversity of our communities and consumers. And inclusion is a way of life. In an ever-changing environment, we know that creativity from individuals with varied backgrounds and experiences is critical.
PepsiCo in Saudi:
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Foods Limited (SSFL) established in 1995 with 3 plants in Jeddah, Riyadh & Dammam with more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
• Revenue Management sets retail pricing and package architecture strategy, advises on customer portfolio strategy and manages trade spends. Revenue Management Associates assess consumer and category trends, the customer landscape and the competitive environment to develop these recommendations.
• Financial Controlling oversees all financial and reporting and controls aspects. Also, manage, develop and ensure timely and accurate statutory and management reporting in accordance with local requirements and PepsiCo policy. Moreover, provide financial stewardship of company assets and activities by safeguarding company assets, maintaining a strong internal control environment/operating processes and implementing and overseeing efficient, well-controlled financial transaction processing systems.
What we’re looking for:
• Currently concentrating in: Finance and/or Accounting (other related concentrations will be considered).
• Bright, self-starting, innovative thinkers who are passionate about consumer products.
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to collaborate within teams and across functions.
• Second-year MBAs should demonstrate leadership experience, corporate finance interest.
• Strong communication, influencing, and problem-solving skills.
• Bias for working with numbers.
• Potential work locations include:
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
• Be completing their final year of graduate (MBA/MSc.) studies.
• Hold MBA/MSc. degree prior to the intended full time start date.
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
• Be eligible to work in Saudi without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future.
Job Type: Pipeline