Auto req ID:
This opportunity is available for Saudi students studying in the US and graduating in 2018/2019
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
We are focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment – what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo’s future growth and help others thrive.
At PepsiCo, we believe our continued success depends on a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. Our teams reflect the diversity of our communities and consumers. And inclusion is a way of life. In an ever-changing environment, we know that creativity from individuals with varied backgrounds and experiences is critical.
PepsiCo in Saudi
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Foods Limited (SSFL) established in 1995 with 3 plants in Jeddah, Riyadh & Dammam with more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
At PepsiCo you are challenged to act both strategically and analytically to solve and achieve the business targets. PepsiCo Sales team has a seat at the table and a strong voice in the conversation across the company. Sales professionals rotate through different teams over the course of their careers in order to develop well-rounded technical and functional skills. All roles are highly cross-functional and require strong influencing skills.
PepsiCo Sales is made up of the following functional areas across all divisions, unless otherwise noted:
• Sales Operation Management: leading the future development and implementation of the road map for our Sales solution, develop of new solutions to continue building advantaged Got to Market Strategy and lead development of unique in-store merchandising to create pull for SSFL products.
• Sales Transformation: Implementing and sustaining all SSFL Sales training and development programs/reports, Best Practice tools and Sales Health Checks, taking Ownership on Route (OOR) , Leadership on Route (LOR) and all sales key performance indicator. Leading market development projects. And improve front line sales capability, address sales competency gaps through training, reduce turnover, drive cultural change in close coordination with the front line sales team, all of which has a crucial impact on volume and share delivery as well as strategic business objectives.
What we’re looking for: Relocation Eligible:
• Currently pursuing a Master of Business Administration or Marketing (other related majors will be considered)
• Exemplary communicator
• Analytical and strategic thinker
• Proven leadership and relationship building capabilities
• Customer, retail or, B2B sales experience
• Flexibility for relocation will allow for greater advancement opportunities
• Potential work locations include:
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
• Be completing their final year of master studies
• Hold a master degree prior to the intended full time start date.
• Be eligible to work in Saudi Arabia without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future.
Not ApplicableJob Type: