Engineering & Supply Chain – MBA/Master's Degree Hiring
This opportunity is available for Saudi students studying in the US and graduating in 2018/2019
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
We are focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment – what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo’s future growth and help others thrive.
At PepsiCo, we believe our continued success depends on a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. Our teams reflect the diversity of our communities and consumers. And inclusion is a way of life. In an ever-changing environment, we know that creativity from individuals with varied backgrounds and experiences is critical.
PepsiCo in Saudi:
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Foods Limited (SSFL) established in 1995 with 3 plants in Jeddah, Riyadh & Dammam with more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
The PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Foods Limited (SSFL) Supply Chain organization provides a demanding, fast-paced opportunity in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Opportunities are provided through various opportunities in Supply chain inventory control, Warehouse Operations, Sustainability, manufacturing in general, maintenance and Strategy. We are looking for future leaders of the company.
What you can expect:
You are afforded opportunities for meaningful leading experience in one of the mentioned Supply Chain divisions.
• Warehouse Operations: Associates will work either on a field-based or head office-based team. The key objectives of these teams are to manage inventory, improve warehouse productivity, and execute shipments to ensure key service metrics are met. These teams interact with various other areas of the supply chain, including demand & supply planning, transportation, customer integration, sales strategy, and finance. These roles require strong analytical, communication and critical thinking skills.
• Manufacturing Associates will work with multiple stakeholders to provide Leadership for the team that manages Line planning, change management, raw materials supply, and Support creation of the site Annual Operating Plan. Manage Key performance indicators data and financial reporting.
• Maintenance Associates will lead the plant maintenance team in ensuring that Plant maintenance operating plan is executed in safe, efficient and cost effective manner, which will deliver reliability and availability of the plant equipment for production when it is needed.
• Sustainability Associates will lead, manage and assure compliance to Environmental regulations in line with Local Regulatory and PepsiCo standards; and to drive Resource Conservation within the manufacturing plants, in line with annual operating plan and innovation and growth plan of the business.
• Strategy: Associates will work with SC Strategy team and support various network optimization initiatives using various excel, SAP and access reports. This role will support development of near-term and longer-term network implications of strategic initiatives for PepsiCo SSFL. Additionally, this role will support activities involved in development and execution of least landed cost sourcing solution for our network. Associates are required to partner with various Supply Chain finance and logistics teams to gather and triage data during the execution of these initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
• Currently pursuing a degree in: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Inventory management, Automation and control Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronic or Industrial Engineering (other related majors will be considered)
• Involvement in at least one extracurricular activity
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Willingness to work flexible work schedules; including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
• Previous experience in the Supply Chain field preferred
• Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel required
• Flexibility for relocation will allow for greater advancement opportunities
• Potential work locations include:
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
• Be completing their final year of graduate (MBA/MSc.) studies.
• Hold MBA/MSc. degree prior to the intended full time start date.
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
• Be eligible to work in Saudi Arabia without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future.
Job Type: Pipeline