External Posting Title: Shunter Driver
PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few.
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team
PepsiCo Foods Canada has a current opening at the Frito Lay Facility in Cambridge, ON for Shunter.
This position will be on various shifts as per shift bid process. An AZ license, (no exceptions) clean abstract and current medical are pre-requisites for this position. Delivery of product to Frito Lay facilities and external customers with single or Long Combination vehicles (LCV’s) opportunity may be provided. As a result the position will also require the shunter to meet LCV qualifications.
• Moving trailers with standard shift tractor
• Selecting orders and matching trailers to load cube
• Delivering single or LCV loads when required, and offloading handbomb, palletized, hand cart, and cart offload if candidate chooses to drive
• Ensuring All Trailers are sealed as per protocol
• Executing yard checks to provide visibility on trailer inventory
• Other duties as assigned
• Duties subject to productivity standards, safe driving, accuracy, timeliness and safety requirements
- AZ License
- Clean abstract /CVOR
- Clean criminal check
- Experience driving preferred
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Regular