Cost Accounting Analyst
The Cost Accounting Analyst oversees the accounting processes for raw materials and manufacturing. The position manages product costing in our ERP system (Oracle). The position collaborates with our manufacturing facilities, supply chain finance, purchasing, IT, and external auditors. The Control & Reporting Analyst supervises 4 associates.
- Oversee period end close processes related to raw materials to ensure accurate costing.
- Perform reconciliations related to all raw material balance sheet accounts, including obsolescence and rebate accruals, and accurately forecast balances for cash flow purposes.
- Ensure SOX compliance in the areas of responsibility.
- Collaborate with other functions on a regular basis to ensure the integrity of standard costing.
- Lead interactions with IT organization for product costing initiatives, including user acceptance testing
- Manage inventory deliverables for the external audit.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Develop team members through coaching, mentoring and the performance review process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 + years accounting experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast paced environment.
- Public accounting experience
- CPA certification
- People leadership exposure preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement