Moncton, NB: RedSeal Certified Mobile Heavy-Duty Mechanic
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
We are a first-class global organization and employer looking to recruit the best talents for our Montreal location!
We are currently seeking a RedSeal Certified Mobile Heavy-Duty Mechanic for our Moncton location.
Work Schedule: According to needs (day, evening and night)
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Repair and follow up rolling equipment (trucks, trailers, PITs, etc.)
- Enter data (hours and parts) in a handheld computer for all work performed;
- Diagnose and save necessary corrections with the “Noregon” software;
- Perform tasks in compliance with HSE standards and procedures.
- Frequently lifting/carrying a maximum of 60 lbs
- Occasionally pushing/pulling/lifting a maximum of 100 lbs. (with the aid of a mechanical device)
- Frequent bending and reaching above the shoulder
- Must have RedSeal Certification
- PEP Accreditation (mandatory);
- Valid Class 1 Driver Licence preferred;
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Solid organizational abilities;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Must be able to read and write English as there is a possibility of severe injury to self or others due to nature of work (bilingualism considered an asset)
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time throughout the province of New Brunswick
Job Type: Temporary