Maintenance Tech (Millwright)
External Posting Title: Maintenance Tech (Millwright)
PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few.
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team PepsiCo Foods Canada has a current opening at the Frito Lay Manufacturing Facility in Cambridge, ON for a Maintenance Technician.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance of site equipment
- Completion of preventative maintenance inspections and mechanical repairs for all equipment within area of responsibility
- Supporting the site on emergency breakdowns
- Motivation and Positive Attitude
- Drive for Improvement
- Communication / Computer Skills
- Knowledge and Experience of operational process / packaging equipment
Frito Lay Plant – 1001 Bishop Street North, Cambridge ON, N3H 4V8Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Category: Manufacturing and Production
Job Type: Regular