Packaging Machine Operator
PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few. With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team
PepsiCo Foods Canada has current openings at the Frito Lay Facility in Cambridge, ON for Full-time Packaging Machine Operators.
Description of Job
- Operators run the line
- Responsible for ensuring machine is running efficiently
- Perform regular quality checks & production needs are met in timely manner
- Heavy lifting of salt, seasoning bags and film will be required
- Operating computer based machinery
- Handling of stressful situations in a fast paced environment
- Making quick decisions and being able to trouble-shoot problems as they arise
- Employees are also required to be on their feet for long periods of time and to grip and grasp different objects such as boxes, bags of product and pallet boards.
- Previous operator experience is an asset
- Successful candidates must have Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Flexible to work all shifts and workweeks.
- The position requires excellent physical coordination and conditioning
- Good speaking and writing skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Reliable Transportation
- Frito Lay Plant – 1001 Bishop Street North, Cambridge ON, N3H 4V8
Job Type: Regular