Global Attraction and Engagement Director
External Posting Title: Global Attraction and Engagement Director
Are you ready to make an impact on a global stage like no other? Are you passionate about innovation, digital marketing, and attracting top talent?
We’re hiring a Director to lead PepsiCo’s Global Attraction & Engagement function which includes elevating our employer brand through external digital and social channels and collaborating with our talented teams across the globe to share transparent & inspiring stories. Join us in showcasing what makes PepsiCo unique through the lens and voice of our employees on global and local platforms, in a differentiating and inspiring way.
- Individual will be responsible for Leading PepsiCo’s Global Attraction and Engagement Center of Excellence to make our Employer Brand a competitive advantage in attracting & engaging best-in-class talent from front line to professional globally
- In particular, leading the Global EB re-fresh campaign through 2018 for professional cohort and adapt and govern for Frontline
- Developing global content through data and insights and leveraging marketing tactics to develop external attraction & engagement strategies, globally and locally in concert with sector A&E leads
- Upholding the integrity of our Employment brand through global governance
- Lead the development and production of global integrated marketing campaigns to attract, engage and retain top talent in partnership with Sector A&E leads
- Act as a brand steward and ensure PepsiCo’s Employer Brand identity and VIS are consistently maintained across regions. Lead the Global A&E Council and ensure robust management & oversight of our brand governance process
- Partner with design team, global agency and media partners to drive brand positioning through new and existing touchpoints
- Create toolkits and manage shared information spaces to facilitate the implementation of successful global and local initiatives
- Develop social measures and monitor progress / success and ROI, shifting strategies as appropriate based on data findings
- Manage our global integrated communication calendar externally and co-ordinating with internal Comms and TM for internal campaigns
- Analyze internal and external talent trends, PepsiCo’s reputation to prioritize talent segments, communications, platforms and content strategy, working closely with HR COEs and Communications
- Maintain a keen focus on external leading trends and lead insights to enhance/create stand-out Candidate experiences to inform broader TA best practices
This Position can be located either in Chicago, IL, Plano, TX or Purchase, NY.
- Experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple markets, with internal and external partners including creative agencies and media partners
- Digital / brand marketing background or Employee Value Proposition activation and sustainment experience required
- Global acumen and deep understanding of priority markets to develop social & digital strategies that resonate with target audiences.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and influence in a matrix environment across cultural/geographical boundaries
- Strategic & Creative Thinking
- Willingness to manage ambiguity
- Ability to champion new initiatives within the organization
- Expertise in continuous assessment of channel success and RO1 to measure impact on key cohorts
- Successfully proven project management experience on a global scale
- Articulate, concise and impactful communicator. Internal & external speaking to small and large (in excess of 1K) audiences
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement