Auto req ID:
131263BRExternal Posting Title:
PepsiCo Summer Internship, Category Sales
Are you excited by the opportunity to work with some of the most loved and iconic consumer brands?
PepsiCo UK are home to some of the world’s top food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. Through exciting innovation and pioneering marketing campaigns, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching breakthrough products that our consumers love; keeping us at the fore-front of the industry. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
As a PepsiCo Summer Intern, you will work alongside our Category and Shopper Insights team at the PepsiCo Head Office in Reading. You’ll be given a great introduction to the Products PepsiCo are proud of and categories in which we sit. Working within the Category and Insights team you will be given the opportunity to work on projects which analyse market and shopper data to draw great insights and make recommendations which can help drive category initiatives and mutual Sales growth, with both our Grocery Retailers and Impulse customers.
You'll be working within a large matrix team, so you'll need to be motivated, great at building relationships, ability to see the bigger picture, and have a love for discovering the story hidden in the data. The internship may involve some travel in the first week but will then be based in our Head office at Reading, Berkshire.
We are passionate about continuous improvement here at PepsiCo and what you bring to the role. We look to develop our Category Interns and progress people through the business. The Category Intern programme really exposes you to what Category Management is all about and is a fantastic start to a potential career with PepsiCo where Talent Sustainability is at the forefront of everything we do.
- What we’re looking for:
A final year student or recently graduate is preferred, although we may consider a 2nd year
- Ideally currently studying a Business related degree (Business, Management, Economics, Maths, Marketing etc)
- Quick learner who is confident analysing data and shows a curiosity to develop the “so what” from the analysis.
- Someone who can build relationships with multiple stakeholders within the business across Category, Insights, Sales and Marketing departments.
- Motivated and proactive individuals who are great team players
- The ability to use Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Power Point, as well as Internet and database tools.
- Exhibits a "can-do" attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges
- Takes the initiative to find ways to get better results
What else do I need to know?This is a 10 week summer internship starting mid-June 2018, with a competitive salary of £300 per week. There are also a range of benefits when you’re at Head Office, such as a free onsite gym, discounted PepsiCo products and a complimentary porridge breakfast! Applications will be open until the end of February 2018, and you’ll receive feedback/ next steps shortly after the closing date. Be sure to apply as soon as possible, as we may close the advert early in light of a large response!Relocation Eligible:
- Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
- Demonstrates a sense of passion, enjoyment and pride about their work
- Displays responsible and ethical behaviour towards customers, suppliers and others in the organisation
- Collaborates well with others to achieve results
Not ApplicableJob Category: