Graduate Accelerated Career Programme
There’s No One Else Quite Like You. Your Skills And Talents. Your Personal Experiences. Your Point Of View. Your Dreams.
At PepsiCo, we know the things that make you different are your real power.
Because we’ve seen the amazing things that can happen when we dare to be different ourselves. That’s why we’re continually taking on new challenges. Introducing new products. Delivering surprising moments. Creating what’s next. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and pioneering marketing of our products.
Globally, PepsiCo operates in more than 200 countries with an annual Net Revenue of over $66 billion. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose.
Bring ingenuity. Bring curiosity. Bring drive. You’ll learn twice as much in half the time. Let’s make ideas that ripple in every corner of the world.
PepsiCo’s UK Sales team is looking for talented and courageous individuals with collaborative and entrepreneurial approach who will join our Sales team to make real impact in the marketplace.
Accelerated Career Programme is an exciting opportunity to develop people early in their Sales careers to help them reach their full potential. We do this by exposure to a breadth of Sales experience coupled with broad business understanding and exciting development programme.
Hear from one of our current ACP graduates on what it’s like to be on the programme:
- Starting September 2018, you’ll have a rotation of 4 roles over 3.5 years covering the Field, Grocery, Impulse and one of our Specialist Support Teams (SSP) such as Category Insights, Shopper Marketing or Merchandising
- You’ll start as a field sales representative for 6-9months learning some fundamental selling concepts and building relationships with small independent retailers such as Premier, Costcutter and Nisa. You’ll be out-based and spend much of your time on the road, visiting stores.
- You’ll then move to our Head Office in Reading, Berkshire where you’ll embark on different roles in Grocery, Impulse and Specialist Support Teams.
- We’ll give you a clear training package, tailored support and a mentor from the Senior Commercial team for the entire length of the program.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Quick learner who is able to build relationships
- People who thrive on challenges with good organisational skills
- Motivation: A passion and drive to achieve results with bags of energy
- Tenacity: Focused on achieving personal and business goals.
- A flexible approach with the ability to work with a demanding agenda and prioritise tasks
- High personal standards and constantly looking for improvements and a better way forward
- A team player who can look at the whole picture and seek to positively influence it
- Ability to analyse data on the go and make decisions based on clearly defined rules
- Full, manual, UK driver’s licence
- 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Location flexible (for the first 6 months you could be placed anywhere in the UK, and then you’ll be based at our UK Head Office in Reading, Berkshire).
You’ll be given a starting salary of £28,500 and a business needs car for the duration.
We believe hard work is important, but we also know a balance is essential. We therefore provide some fantastic flexible benefits alongside a great work life balance; from a competitive pension scheme to discounted cinema tickets... there’s something for everyone. When you’re at Head Office, there’s an onsite gym, discounted PepsiCo products and even a complimentary Quaker porridge breakfast.
You’ll receive communication regarding next steps shortly after you apply. We encourage to you apply early though, as in the event of a large response we may need to close the advert before this date.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline