ISCP Data Analyst
This role will support the team mission to focus on incremental profits through Fill Rate improvement while increasing capability build for all PepsiCo Europe Supply Chain (waste and obsoletes reduction, inventory levels, manufacturing efficiencies, operating model for future). The targeted goal for the ISCP team is to realize $16MM benefits run rate improvements over the next 4-10 years. The team, including this role, will be accountable for leveraging advanced technology, defining business processes, and developing highly capable people to deliver these 2 challenges.
This role will secure efficient business processess making sure that the data are always complete and in good quality and solve asap all the data issues with the involved parties; solve all data related issues quick & efficiently and guide all involved parties/ stakeholders towards resolution.
As per continuous deployment waves of the project, once a markets cluster went in production, it switches from Project to Sustain mode, requiring specific Data Management support. The role will also have accountability supporting Data governance principles and supporting effective deployment of the JDA tool.
We are looking for an individual to work as part of the European Prolink team. It's a remote role, able to work from anywhere in Europe.
As summary, the ISCP Data Analyst:
- Reports to the Data Management Officer
- Maintains a relationship to all BU SMEs and/or Data SPOC (Single Point of Contact) to ensure proper Data standards
- Along with the Business and Sustain counterparts, solve all the data issues
- Data Quality Maintenance/Sustain activities
- Monitor Prolink ESSA data quality results from both JDA (Data Error Handling tool) and the source systems (Global Data Quality tool), follow up with the MUs on the gaps mitigations
- Act as the key user of GDQ tool, maintain exceptions list within the tool based on the data supplied by the MUs.
- Improve existing DQ solution through the development of new Data Quality checks
- Lead/Support defect fixing on JDA Data issues
- Update/Maintain key documents on data
- Prolink Project Support:
- Support SCP Data Management processes, agenda, and deliverables within Prolink PO1 community in full synchronization with project phases.
- Support on preparation and presentation in Data Workshops & follow-up on open data requirements detected in Data Integration Workshops
- Gather and consolidate the Data Collection Sheets from the markets, check for consistency according to the JDA rules and follow up.
- Update the Data Collection Sheets template based on the new functional requirements
- Share milestones on the different data activities with the local markets
- Weekly meeting with the markets to request Data based on Data Collection Sheet
- Review and support to the markets once they provide the Data Collection Sheet
- Sales History Analysis before Load the History to JDA
- Support Data Load for SIT, UAT and Go Live
- Error handling analysis and coordination with the markets to solve the detected issues.
- Support Data Quality Rules execution and fixing
- Update Master Data Toolkit with new requirements
- Report on JDA Data status for the status weekly meeting
- Coordination with DP/SP/IO/DPP teams for data integration
- Support the maintainance & adaptation of all tracking tools according to project’s requirements in order to provide accurate status details to data owners and stream leaders.
- The Business Process work streams covers a part of an overall spend of $17 million
- The performance will have direct impact on the future operating model of our European SC business and benefits realization of $5-6 MM per annum in Order fill rate impact for Profit
Qualifications / Requirements :
This is a Europe Sector Team role on the newly transformation ISCP program - Prolink. The team will implement ISCP (Integrated Supply Chain Planning) 1) Common Processes and 2) standard Technology across the sector.
At least 2 years experience in the required field;
University degree in Business Administration or alike
Basic Supply Chain knowledge.
Excellent computer skills: Proficient in Excel, MS Access, SQL scripts
Strong analytical skills, System oriented, Drive for results, Integrity, proactive attitude, strong team player
Excellent communication skills and ability to work with diverse groups of people with varying levels of expertise and backgrounds;
Ability to communicate and influence across all levels of organization
Fluent in English
PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many others. In the Benelux around 1600 people are working at PepsiCo at 8 different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and result-oriented atmosphere - together we win!
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
What does PepsiCo offer you?
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be determined.
Next to this challenging role we also offer competitive compensation and a fantastic range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount. We work with a bonus scheme; your own results have influence on your bonus
Job Type: Regular