Global Procurement Finance Analyst – 12 month contract
External Posting Title: Global Procurement Finance Analyst – 12 month contract
We are currently recruiting a Procurement Finance Analyst to join our Procurement team in Little Island on a 12 month contract basis initially.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
We work with over 450 strategic suppliers globally to ensure we have what we need, when we need it. The goods and services we use can range from the core ingredients in our beverages and snack seasonings to our partnerships with the logistics companies we use to ship our products all over the world – that's where our Procurement department comes in. With integrity and ethical sourcing at our heart, the procurement team work hard to nurture strong relationships with our suppliers that get the right goods and services at the right price while ensuring we can be better together. Do you have a talent for negotiation and building strong relationships? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Prepare and consolidate accurate and complete pricing for Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts for Ireland Raw Materials and Packaging
- Perform monthly purchase price variance analysis and clearly communicate variances. Track and communicate risks and opportunities to AOP/Forecast as they arise
- Act as SAP Super User, establishing an in-depth knowledge of the functionality and applying knowledge to optimize the process;
- Provide support and oversight for SAP data input
- Work with HQ Procurement team to implement SAP Contracts, workflow for PIRs, streamlined vendor request or NPI process
- Develop efficient and effective reporting in SAP BI and ECC to manage supplier data as well as to provide greater insight on supplier performance and pricing trends
- Ensure control techniques are employed, and documented across all activities
- Provide management oversight for one employee.
- Manage through direct report key supplier data for Ireland plants
- Ensure complete, accurate, and efficient management and control of supplier pricing data within SAP system;
- Review and approve pricing input and changes within the SAP to ensure payments to suppliers are in compliance with negotiated and contracted amounts;
- Work with Procurement Manager and central team to provide insight and develop opportunities for function improvements.
- Qualified accountant, or part qualification with directly applicable industry experience.
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills, ideally to advanced level.
- Experience of working in a multinational manufacturing environment would be preferable however not essential.
- Committed to quality with the drive and determination to fulfil objectives within tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills, with a proven ability to problem solve and articulate results.
- Proven ability to execute and deliver on commitments
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build relationships including the ability to manage and align stakeholders within a matrix organisation;
- Ability to handle competing priorities and influence others to meet requirements;
- Procurement function experience would be advantageous.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Job Category: Purchasing and Procurement
Job Type: Temporary