Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
External Posting Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
We are currently looking to recruit a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst (FP&A) to join our finance team in Little Island, Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Develop and execute the project plan to transfer the financial reporting/ Planning and forecasting processes from Latin America into Ireland.
- Developing the annual operating plan by confirming assumptions and trends with LAB (Latin America) supply chain. Responsibility for updating the plan at each forecasting cycle for change in parameters. Ensuring alignment of the plan/forecast with Supply Chain Senior Director of PGCS .
- Reporting of the monthly transactions working closely with larger Supply Chain function both at Plant level and Support Centre level to ensure all numbers are aligned.
- Lead contact with KPMG as it relates to Freight for individual LAB Countries and provide all explanations to ensure a smooth audit.
- Complete the preparation of presentations for PGCS LAB Freight for F P&A Senior Director showing trends against targets, Forecast v Plan and related value Add cause of Change.
- Collate Risks and Opportunities to Forecast to ensure insight and foresight is available to Senior stakeholders.
- Complete Month end for Freight for Colonia and Brazil. – approx. $10mm of spend.
- Professionally qualified accountant ideally with high volume multinational manufacturing experience. 2-3 years of post-qualification necessary.
- Strong financial skills, excellent communications and problem solving.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Business applications, SAP/ BPC Experience is desirable.
- Excellent Communication & Influencing Skills to all levels within organizations, particularly within global multinational working environments.
- Experienced at analysing and distilling large amounts of data into meaningful and presentable content to support decision making.
- Experience working in Matrix organizations with a demonstrated track record of developing, presenting and implementing business cases for change within and across organizations.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and problem solve quickly in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Freight Expenditure processes is preferable.
- Project management experience is preferred
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a (Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst). However please note that the internal job title for the successful candidate will be (FP&A Assoc Analyst).
Job Category: Finance
Job Type: Regular