Supply Chain Planning Senior Analyst
Job Title: Supply Chain Planning Senior Analyst
Location: 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024
Duties: Supply Chain Planning Senior Analyst in Plano, TX.
- Perform statistical analysis and use advanced techniques to generate insights pertaining to supply chain efficiency and productivity.
- Serve as a business liaison to Business Information Solutions (BIS) IT baseline and development teams to support the daily performance of RTIME ThingWorx tools and RTIME Business Objects reporting. Support collaboration and development activities between field sites, development teams and personnel for ongoing maintenance and enhancement of Supply Chain Manufacturing RTIME ThingWorx tools and RTIME Business Objects reporting.
- Build new reports and tools for field sites, Supply Chain Manufacturing using technologies such as ThingWorx, Business Objects and Tableau.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain functional leads to support field performance and productivity initiatives. Provide detailed analysis of field site manufacturing performance using RTIME tools and reports to leadership and personnel.
- Partner with Manufacturing Excellence business process leads to provide training support and business process support to personnel.
- Masters degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) or Bachelors degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Business Analytics, Information Systems, Statistics or a related technical field.
- Three (3) years of experience with Masters or five (5) years of experience with Bachelors in the job offered or in a related information systems analytics role in supply chain.
- Prior work experience in the job offered or in a related information systems analytics role in supply chain must include three (3) years with each of the following:
- Utilizing analysis, reporting and visualization Tools such as Excel / Access / Tableau for purposes of data driven insights and analytics of supply chains;
- Generating data driven supply chain insights and analytics using Spreadsheet and Visualization tools such as Excel / Access / Tableau, Database techniques such as Access Oracle SQL, Advanced Programming skills with VBA, SAS;
- Statistical and predictive modeling using SAS;
- Conducting research on data and processes to identify root causes of supply chain issues such as low products supply, low sales, irregular promotions effects, seasonal changes in sales;
- Managing vendors and support teams for projects such as technical implementation of supply chain tools and upgrading and supporting systems and software.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement