eCommerce Account Executive
External Posting Title: eCommerce Account Executive
We are recruiting a new and exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Account Executive to join our team in Dublin on a permanent basis.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
The retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. The web now influences more than 50% of all retail sales yet just three years ago, this figure stood at just a fraction. This successful eCommerce Account Executive will help to deliver best in class support on the elements needed to drive sales. The ultimate goal will be to drive for 100% compliance on imagery, content and our shopper journey.
- This role supports the Ecommerce function in operational delivery of key initiatives. The individual should have a passion for winning; must seek and deliver fresh opportunities.
- Supporting the operational digital agenda with key retail partners
- Responsible for the implementation of fixing the basics with key to growth within our Impulse customers
- Deliver strong plans with the intent to grow disproportionately and gain market share across all brands and categories.
- To deliver industry leading online brand communication, which aligns brand objectives with the Ecommerce strategy – ultimately to drive market share of PepsiCo brands online.
- Champion the digital channel within the business and highlighting issues with business process or organisation that impede online growth
- Works with the core Sales team, Consumer and Shopper Insights to: a) deliver cutting edge business proposals and shopper insight to customers, b) measure and optimise Return on Investment (ROI) of digital marketing/sales investment
- Deliver integrated x-channel activation plans, working closely with Shopper Marketing, Account Teams and CoE teams
- Manage operational relationships with the customer and 3rd party agencies to meet communication objectives
- Desire to build a career in Ecommerce with a passion for online sales and who have has at least 2 years in eCommerce sales or Digital
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you
- Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial focus
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular