Digital Media Analyst, Europe
Optimise media & creative analytics across online video, social, display and search, helping to meet brand objectives, sales and media effectiveness targets. Collaborate with marketing and insights teams across Europe to optimise activations and drive best practices for brand marketing across all PepsiCo brands.
- Manage campaign database to track, monitor and benchmark KPIs, codifying best practices for media and creative in online video, social, programmatic display & search to add into sector meta-learnings.
- Monitor real-time data (i.e. MOAT & DCM) for in-flight campaigns to identify opportunities to improve effectiveness
- Support Test & Learn initiatives by evaluating new media or creative activation, employing rigorous measurement methodology to shape learnings and optimise approach
- Execute meta-analysis combining structured and unstructured data inputs across brands and markets to answer key questions, identify relationships and trends
- Assist in the development and evaluation of brand marketing plans, providing key analytical input to drive ROI given sector meta-learnings
- Help improve ROI of marketing spend by optimizing media plans and channel strategies through analysis of past and current campaigns
- Write-up lessons learnt to support best practise playbook creation & maintenance – Including media planning, execution & creative optimisation
- Support the communication and deployment of meta-learnings and guidelines within brand teams
- Help establish processes to regularly collect data from media partners, measure activity against guidelines and best practices
- Push the broader organisation to enhance digital ROI through by expressing curiosity through generation of new ideas and hypotheses
- Monitor & evaluate competitor activity – keeping all relevant parties up to date with latest developments
- 4+ years of analytics experience, experience in eComm/Digital analysis in a multi-market environment is beneficial
- Experience in analysing marketing effectiveness across multiple media channels, e.g. Social, Search, Display, Video, Amazon etc.
- Comfort working across and merging several different datasets (e.g. Nielsen, social, search, etc.) to generate actionable insights and triangulate opportunities
- Experience with online reporting tools like Google Analytics, MOAT etc.
- Strong analytical skills – able to optimise against relevant KPIs & commercial goals
- Commercial - demonstrate that they value commercial results with examples of ROI delivery
- Excellent collaboration skills – this is a cross functional role within the eCommerce team and the wider sales & marketing organisations
- Aptitude to learn fast, to absorb and integrate new facts and methodologies
- Good attention to detail and ability to spot potential problems and plan to avoid them in advance.
- Embodies entrepreneurial mindset and key values of having a bias for action, results-oriented, community-focused, and prioritization of people.
- Genuine, in possession of humility, honesty and integrity
Job Type: Regular