Digital Data Specialist
Blend excellence in collecting, organizing and optimizing the use of digital data within the business, governing taxonomy and quality of data to drive value in the business.
Support the business sponsor of digital tools and processes to enable digital transformation, working with BIS as key partners to deliver. Maintain a user centric approach, ensuring that the digital data are represented and used appropriately within the business.
- Data aggregator/big data interface - support the development of internally at PepsiCo, working closely with data agency and BIS/It department
- Data consistency – monitor sources and data quality/consistency of data pipeline to meet our commercial requirements
- Data Correlation - initiate/facilitate trending research, exploring new opportunities and reporting on findings
- Consumer data – lead the commercial roll out of creating a single "data” view of our consumers to drive loyalty and effectively manage ties with consumer relations
- Social listening – support the culture change to embed it across brand/market and recommend enhancements in roadmap for tools
- Product data – champion centralized repository of sku level data to populate B2B and B2C systems, looking for opportunities to leverage the data across other systems
- Collaborate with Insights – partner with them to unlock automated reporting, social listening, data trends and predictive modeling within their current work streams
- Digital savvy - Support internal use of data and technology across other functions in the business
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Must be a passionate data explorer. At ease with database management and data visualization.
- Several years of digital consumer/advertising data experience, preferably focused on measurement of media consumption, consumer behaviour or marketing effectiveness
- A deep understanding of how measurement, reporting, and analytics influence advertiser planning and buying behaviour
- A thorough understanding of the digital ad tech ecosystem, measurement standards and methodologies
- A history of translating research findings into industry white papers, and client presentations
- Advanced degree in statistics, economics, behavioural/social science, or a related quantitative field Ability to communicate complex analysis and results to audiences with varying levels of technical sophistication
- Fluent in a second European language Valued.
- Experience managing digital platforms and tools and databases
- Collaborative - high capacity leadership to influence others, encourage teamwork, and build strong relationships
- Proactive approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you
- Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Project management – ability to manage multiple projects in a fast moving and ever changing environment with maturity and foresight to cope with input and changes, sometimes at the last minute.
- Genuine - in possession of humility, honesty and integrity
Job Type: Regular