National Field Sales Supervisor
External Posting Title: National Field Sales Supervisor
Here at PepsiCo Ireland, we're on the lookout for a National Customer Account Manager to join our sales team in Dublin.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
Our Grocery Sales team work with our biggest customers – the major supermarket chains. The collective buying power of our Grocery channel partners is immense, and their customers expect to see PepsiCo products on the shelf with competitive prices and deals. Our Grocery teams work with their counterparts at the Supermarkets to ensure that they optimise sales of PepsiCo products in ways that excite shoppers and delivers healthy margins.
- Direct line management of up to 8 Field Sales Representatives nationally.
- Delivery and execution of C&I, MRPI & Wholesale AOP
- Conduct one-with-one meetings with TM's to monitor performance and identify corrective action as appropriate
- Conduct "work-with" and coaching sessions with TM's to develop their selling and customer service skills. Maintain records of Work With objectives and progress
- Completion of PepsiCo Sales Capability modules e.g. Selling 4 Success development programme
- Maintain a physical presence in the territory to ensure effective execution of account plans and to build understanding of customer’s needs
- Update territory scorecard on a weekly basis
- Weekly contact with manager at one-to-one
- Monthly contact with manager on ‘Work With’
- Monthly meeting with manager and team to determine work priorities and work load
- Work with your manager on weekly & period priorities & actions, target setting and performance management of direct reports to achieve KPI’s and the management of territory/call base – maximising territory efficiency
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Results driven and takes ownership of sector
- Ability to motivate salespeople and build talent and depth within the team
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills with proven demonstrated people management.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Regular