Seasonal Warehouse Support- Thunder Bay
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
Main role of the Order Picker is to pick orders for local customers using a ride on pallet jack while getting orders through the voice pick system.
*Start Date: April- September*
Responsibilities of Role:
• Order pick using “Voice Pick” and preferred work methods
• Load/unload trucks as required, including returning stock, shells, pallets, etc. to inventory.
• Separate out of date, blue zone and sellable product to the appropriate areas
• Complete and hand in circle check report at the beginning of each shift for forklift
• Replenish picking area as required
• Keep work area orderly and clean
• All other tasks as assigned by Supervisors
Qualifications / Requirements:
Must be available to work evenings
High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to demonstrate proficiency in the safe operation and handling of equipment
• Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
• Proficiency with “Voice Pick” or possess the capability to be trained on Voice Pick
• Physically able to perform the work required which includes repetitive lifting of up to 75lbs
• Able to demonstrate an aptitude in writing and mathematics to complete any required paperwork accurately and legibly.
• Flexibility to work overtime when required
Job Type: Temporary