Environment Support / Store person
External Posting Title: Environment Support / Store person
At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, we believe the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. We are home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Sakata Rice Crackers, Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sunbites Popcorn, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training, and retaining high quality people.
An opportunity to join our Regency Park team in Environment Support has recently become available; this role will see you supporting our production facility from a Waste Management perspective ensuring that all waste is removed from the site in an effective manner in line with all HSE requirements. This role may also require you to perform the tasks of the Storeman. 2 positions are available 1 working 0930 - 1800 and 1 1430-2230.
Daily responsibilities of this position include:
- Collection and removal of both dry and wet waste
- Monitor and ensure that all waste bins in Waste Hall area serviced efficiently
- Monitor effluent treatment plant and ensure it is operating at optimum level
- Monitor starch recovery plant and ensure it is operating at optimum level
- Operation of waste compactors, effluent systems and forklift vehicles
- Monitor new DAF plant and ensure operating at optimum level.
- Perform all Packaging duties as required
- Completion of relevant documentation and compliance requirements
- Compliance with PepsiCo quality systems and Health & Safety Standards
- Operating forklift to unload, rack and issue direct and indirect materials.
- Performing stock counts of direct and indirect materials including processing of reject materials
- Actively participating in continuous improvement teams to achieve Team Goals and improve business results.
- Collecting data and completing quality tests.
Skills and relevant experience for success include:
- A flexible approach to tasks
- Forklift licence (or willingness to obtain one)
- Excellent problem solving abilities and time management skills
- Ability to relate to people at all levels and work in team environment.
- Willingness to work overtime, attend training and work on other shifts as required.
- Written communication and numerical skills are essential.
- Must be prepared to learn and build new skills.
- Able to maintain the quality of own work and meet required performance standards.
- A commitment to continuous improvement and a results focus.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Regular