Workforce Planning & Analytics Director, LatAm
If applied analytics is your passion, we have the stage for you to shine on! In the role as Director of Workforce Planning and Analytics for Latin America, you will be making a direct impact on our organization’s greatest asset – our people!
The director ensures the alignment of WFP & A priorities and advanced analytics with business strategic growth and annual operating plans and is accountable for developing analytics tools, models and capabilities at a sector level. Advanced expert in translating complex statistical models into business insights that shape the sectors talent strategy (PSP) and conducts optimization initiatives for the organization.
- Develops SWP Strategy and supports implementation for top markets.
- Leads key market SWP projects by conducting interviews with key business leaders, secures and analyzes the relevant people data, identifies outages, and determines feasibility of interventions
- Facilitates the identification and communication of analytics work, plans and guidance between the CoE work stream leads and the business.
- Determines and applies methods of multivariate statistical analysis (eg, ANOVA, multiple regression, structural equation modeling, trend analysis) to understand business issues leading to action planning.
- Works with local businesses to ensure SWP capability is being built over the course of the work and that plans are executed via the design, development and execution of skill-building activities to include training programs, targeting individual development, team and organization wide capability development.
- Contextualities and draws insights from global predictive research projects from a local business perspective.
- Leads sector insights councils that identify local talent issues requiring research / interventions and leading this analytics work, consulting with Talent analytics work stream lead.
- Partner with global Workforce optimization lead to define which workforce (turnover, C & B costs) and organization design outcomes (spans, layers etc.) that drive business outcomes.
- Provides local lens and data to global visualization and reporting systems to ensure that business outcomes and structural criteria are in line with global standards.
- Manages relationships with external consultants and vendors on project specific work.
- Designs creative approaches to predictive model development that will allow the OD / HR and its businesses to better understand the driving factors of critical HR and business issues (eg probability of success in new roles, identifying employees at risk of leaving, factors driving engagement and culture change etc.).
- Build capability of SDT team members within and across geography.
- Mines data for insights.
- Designs Predictive Analytics framework.
- Work with SDTs on variable identification, historical dataset builds, and analysis of past and projected workforce trends.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards teams on analytics and broad-based attraction, hiring analysis.
- Supports Organizational Health Survey, Manager Quality Performance Index, 360 analysis.
- Supports Learning program ROI analysis.
Credentials / Experience:
- Advanced degree (PhD or Masters) in an analytical or technical field (required) such as Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Sociology, Research Methods etc.
- Language ability in English, Spanish and / or Portuguese speaking ability preferred but not required
- Advanced knowledge of statistics and statistical packages (one of SPSS, SAS, R, STATA, Mathematica, Matlab, etc.) - Required
- Proficient in Tableau
- At least 10 years related Workforce Planning and HR experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Deep analytical skills with proven ability to lead / direct analytics and research
- Proven experience presenting to, and influencing, senior executives across an organization
- Demonstrated ability to translate research into insights that can drive business growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Talent Management practices
- Proven project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to think strategically and develop tactical action plans to achieve business and people goals
- Provide SFP & A specialist expertise
- End-to-end Process design and development
- Consultant effectiveness
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Workforce optimization and effectiveness
- Broad Talent Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Facilitation skills
Leadership and Individual Effectiveness:
- Ability to navigate the organization (Organizational Savvy)
- Balances competing priorities without losing momentum behind execution
- Business Savvy
- Navigating in the Matrix
- Builds trust
- Coaching and advising
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement