Network Support Anaylst
External Posting Title: Network Support Anaylst
We are currently recruiting a Network Support Analyst to join out IR team in Little Island on a contract basis with an estimated duration of up to 12 months.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This is a technical IT support role specifically providing support to the Cisco network devices and Manufacturing area’s. It is a customer facing role in a busy manufacturing environment and will also require some input into project upgrade work.
- Management & administration of all Cisco Network solutions and tools for Cork. Including Cisco 6500 core’s, internet routers, Wireless controllers, ASA firewalls, Solarwinds monitoring solution. Good knowledge of physical network cabling standards
- Support & administration of all IT related Manufacturing systems and hardware for Cork. Including barcode guns, label printers, Thin clients, ACP thin manager, Terminal services
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems such as SCADA, Intouch, InBatch, Wonderware
- Support of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 environment
- Maintain and update system documentation
- Provide technical support to L1/L2 support staff
- Monitor SM9 ticket queue and respond to requests within SLA
- Partake in the out of hours on call requirements
- Work out of hours as required on project work/issue resolution
- Coordinate & Participate in network infrastructure technology projects
- Coordinate & Participate in IT related manufacturing projects
- Cisco networking qualification - CCNA
- Support experience of large Cisco networks – LAN & wireless
- Customer facing support experience with end users.
- Strong knowledge of MS Server operating system & MS office applications
- Experience supporting manufacturing environment.
- Experience working on projects on own initiative
- Third level qualification in an IT discipline
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar technical support role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with senior leadership team.
- Ability to integrate well within a team environment
Desired skills & experience:
- Microsoft O/S qualifications
- Knowledge of production systems (Wonderware, Rockwell, Intouch/Inbatch)
- Citrix Environment
- ITIL certified
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Network Support Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Infr/Ops Asst Analyst Technology.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Temporary