Supply Chain Project Manager – 18 month contract
External Posting Title: Supply Chain Project Manager – 18 month contract
We are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Project Manager to join our Innovation Supply Chain team on a contract basis initially.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Project manage the commercialisation of global, regional and local projects
- Develop strong relationships with project stakeholders in a virtual environment
- Influence a network of resources across PGCS Supply Chain ensuring a holistic approach to determine what tasks need to be completed by whom and by when to enable launch timings to be met.
- Engagement with R&D to ensure PGCS Supply Chain is optimised and launch timelines are met.
- Identify and align critical project targets – timing, product cost targets and volumes etc.
- Ensure that the project is executable by the PGCS manufacturing site and the preferred Supply Chain is ready for commercialisation
- Engagement with regional innovation managers and the site execution managers to ensure project timelines are achievable.
- Manage the $ exposure to the PGCS, by identifying risk and aligning exposure costs.
- Track appropriate metrics to manage and continuously improve performance
- Manage a network of resources across PGCS to support with product launch and issue resolution.
- Manage escalation and hyper care projects to ensure critical project timelines are not missed.
- Third level degree with significant post qualification experience in a relevant Supply Chain/Engineering/Operations discipline.
- Supply Chain knowledge is essential.
- Project Management experience required.
- Highly effective communication/negotiation skills - Ability to organise, manage and motivate virtual teams in a dynamic environment. Ability to work with multicultural, global / international teams across all time zones.
- The ability to recognise and implement process improvement opportunities is highly desirable.
- Ability to influence across the organisation, using networks to achieve success.
- Ability to influence above your level.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient with Excel and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to multi task with a high level of self-motivation.
- Deliver on optimised Innovation/ Continuous improvement project.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with functions such as Planning, Inventory, Operations, Customs, R&D, Tax, Quality, Procurement etc.
- SAP and Lean/Six Sigma experience is advantageous.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Temporary