Digital Media Senior Supervisor
- Act as the driver and project leader in development and implementation of Company’s Innovative media approach (e.g. Programmatic) for SPo1 category.
- Ensure that All Digital Media planning (Programmatic, Mobile, Context, etc. ) is consistent with the Digital Marketing strategies and other marketing communications activities (ALT, BTL, occasions strategy).
- Ensure transparency in the digital media buying for SPo1 by controlling the prices (that must correspond to Digital Deal) and PepsiCo accounts in key suppliers systems
- To build direct partnership with key digital partners (Google, Mail.ru, Yandex etc) to get maximum productivity and to build capability level of Media, Marketing, Insights, Digital teams through Jount Business plan activations.
- Coordinate RU T&L agenda with ESSA Digital COE (new tools, research, activities in social networks, blogs, media)
- Analyze and interpret digital media trends to identify and recommend media opportunities for brands development and support
- Leads optimal digital media planning. Control and evaluate media agency performance in digital. Consult on digital KPIs and benchmarks. Implement common scorecard for all digital placement. Monitor digital effectiveness on a regular basis to optimize media effectiveness in real time.
- T&L Approach development and roll out
- Development and agreement a unified approach to Test&Learn approach of Digital media progects (standarts of selection, budgeting, KPIs, futher evalution etc)
- Implementation Approach to the digital media planning and execution
- Providing final results of Test&Learn campaigns, evaluation of accomplished projects and clear recommendations for the future
- Consult the Media and BU digital teams properly on day to day basis to ensure the digital media knowledge growth among SPO1 Marketing team (knowledge incl creative production, new video trends, automated patforms for creative production etc)
- Work with Media and Digital agencies to ensure BIC digital capability
Job Type: Regular