eCommerce Marketing Specialist - Content Analyst
External Posting Title: eCommerce Marketing Specialist - Content Analyst
eCommerce represents a unique business opportunity with the potential to drive 50% of all growth in the Food & Beverage categories over the next five years. To ensure PepsiCo is at the forefront of capturing this growth and viewed as world leader in eCommerce, we've recently created the Global eCommerce group to lead our transformation, with accountability for strategy and operations for all eCommerce efforts across PepsiCo. Specifically in North America, we've created a dedicated team with cross category responsibility to drive online sales and conversion for iconic brands such as Gatorade, Tropicana, Quaker, Tostitos, Lay's, Stacy's, Izze, Starbucks, and more.
The eCommerce Marketing Analyst - Digital Content is responsible for maintaining the eCommerce Content System of Record with up-to-date, accurate, and compelling product imagery, video, and product copy with visibility across all North American brands and customers. In partnership with Sales and Supply Chain departments he/she will ensure the correct digital assets are used for all marketing activations and all appropriate assets are created, distributed and uploaded for new item launches and assortment enhancements.
- Grow and maintain database of product assets for use across Amazon, Peapod, Shoprite, Boxed, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway and other customers
- Serve as Product Manager of asset database, recommending enhancements and training internal stakeholders on its use
- Assist in the creation of product and marketing assets
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to determine appropriate assets for display and direct marketing efforts
- Partner with creative and brand teams to request marketing materials
- Assist the Digital Content Manager with ad-hoc merchandising projects on customer sites
- Engage in day-to-day calls with agencies to help deliver feedback and other marketing revisions
- Work with sales team to understand the products we want to feature in key creative and provide creative guidance
- This candidate requires outstanding interpersonal skills to work with customers, internal teams and agencies, while providing a practical mindset reflected in great problem-solving and a bias for action.
- 2+ years marketing experience
- 2+ years project and/or product management experience
- Adobe Photoshop (Intermediate skill level)
- College degree (BS/BA minimum)
- Proven success with cross functional teams, project coordination and relentless execution & follow up
Competencies required for the position include:
- Strong analytical skills - as evidenced by high intelligence and previous ownership of comprehensive analytical tasks and projects
- Cross-functional "literacy" - as evidenced by the ability to work with support functions such as Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance
- Strong problem-solving capabilities - as evidenced by a track record of finding feasible solutions to complex problems, especially in an environment with incomplete information and tight timelines
- Sound communication skills - as evidenced by the ability to educate and influence internal and external staff
- Resilience - as evidenced by the courage to maintain a positive attitude when faced with obstacles and the willingness to develop alternative approaches to overcome them
- Bias for action - as evidenced by a track record of taking decisions in to drive the interests of the business while still maintaining highest levels of rigor and compliance
Job Category: eCommerce
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement