Graphic Designer - eCommerce Portfolio
External Posting Title: Graphic Designer - eCommerce Portfolio
Over the next five years, E-commerce will drive 50% of all growth in the Food & Beverage categories. To ensure PepsiCo is at the forefront of capturing this growth and viewed as a world leader in E-commerce, we've recently created the Global E-commerce group to lead our transformation with accountability for strategy and operations for all E-commerce efforts across PepsiCo. Specifically in North America, we created a dedicated team with cross category responsibility to drive online sales and conversion for powerhouse brands such as Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Lay's, Pepsi, Starbucks and more.
We are seeking a seasoned graphic designer to become a part of the eCommerce marketing team and produce best-in-class creative assets to accompany our marketing campaigns and product merchandising efforts, with the ultimate goal of driving traffic and online conversion for our brands. He/She will partner closely with the rest of the North America eCommerce marketing team as well as PepsiCo brand teams to develop strategies and creative which assist PepsiCo in meeting its eCommerce sales and share goals.
The role has several distinct responsibilities and priorities:
- The creation of lifestyle, glamour, and product bundle images used to merchandise products on Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and other eCommerce sites
- Digital banner asset creation for the promotion of items on Amazon.com, Freshdirect.com and other eCommerce sites, as well as across external ad networks (e.g., MyWebGrocer and Amazon Media Group).
- Provide UI/UX guidance on various direct-to-consumer and technology-related initiatives
- Build relationships with brand marketing teams and their respective agencies, helping to identify opportunities to integrate ecommerce creative into existing marketing plans
- Build and maintain a library of eCommerce creative and digital brand assets
- Develop best practices for the creation of conversion-oriented ad units for use on pureplay and eGrocery customer sites
- Creative must submit a link to their work/ portfolio for consideration
- Creative expertise: minimum of 4-6 years of experience leading the development of creative for big digital marketing programs. Experience in website and/or mobile application UI/UX a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to produce banner images, product mockups, and other creative assets which drive click-through and conversion-to-purchase
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to educate and influence management and senior leaders to act in a desired manner through written and verbal communication
Job Category: eCommerce
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement