Security Analytics Senior Manager
The Security Analytics Senior Manager will deliver industry-leading solutions that protect PepsiCo information and assets globally against unauthorized access, security risks, data loss, and cyber attacks.
This leadership role will mature PepsiCo's security analytics strategy, and will partner with PepsiCo stakeholders across all organizational levels to implement and manage a portfolio of strong integrated security systems.
This position requires a broad IT background, expertise in Information Security with a comprehensive knowledge of security analytics trends and technologies, as well as network and server infrastructure. Additionally, the candidate must have strong communication and presentation skills, in order to present clearly and adequately to senior level leaders on current issues and concerns.
- Manages security engineering team resources in the implementation and maintenance of technology solutions and tactical plans for information security and detection solutions
- Manages large, complex long-term technology projects involving multiple technologies and vendors with broad implications for the IT architecture
- As technical advisor and leader, influences technology solutions to maximize threat detection benefit while adhering to secure design principles and utilizing PepsiCo methodology, best practices and policies
- Develops standards and best practices for current and emerging technologies
- Manages customer relationship with security analysts and incident response teams
- Drives vendor relationships to maximize value realized from engagements
- Serves as subject matter expert, advocate and primary Information Security contact for security analytics within Information Security and across organizations
- Drives awareness of security programs and executes strategy to drive PepsiCo higher on the security maturity curve
- Manages software and hardware procurement for security tools
- Manages and resolves project and operational issues and risks, using escalation appropriately
- Creates and delivers leadership presentations and status
- Owns the financials for information security solutions and partners with leadership for overall Information Security financials
- Drives change management and training program
- Determines and pursues funding and implement key projects to drive strategic and tactical plans and keep evergreen
- Determines, tracks and monitors key metrics to mitigate risks to PepsiCo and remediates when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ relevant information security leadership experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience on information security technology and engineering
- An ability to effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong technical background with fundamental experience with technologies
- Previous direct and indirect people leadership
- Splunk certification preferred
- Big Data experience preferred
- Cloud experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement