Finance - Trade Promotions Analyst
This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Financial Assistant Analyst will be a key finance contact for the Sales team. The Finance Assistant Analyst will provide entry and verification support for Sales' customer plans.
- Create and maintain trade promotions in SAP Trade Promotion Management based upon Sales-managed Sales Planner customer event details
- Verify promotion details by confirming alignment of event details against PepsiCo trade customer contracts
- Build working relationship with Sales Customer Managers; communicate contract exceptions via weekly calls and emails and own resolution of issues
- Develop and communicate summary SAP transaction reports to Sales Finance Analysts to initiate financial trade accruals/ Develop knowledge of PepsiCo Finance processes, reporting capabilities, SAP hierarchies in order to work efficiently and effectively with Sales, Sales Finance and Customer Financial Service partners
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- 1-2 years of finance analyst experience
Skills & Capabilities:
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to quickly learn SAP CRM/BW software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented; organized in approach and in document maintenance
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement