Compensation & Benefits Analyst – 12 month contract
External Posting Title: Compensation & Benefits Analyst – 12 month contract
We are currently recruiting a C&B Analyst to join our Headquarters team in Eastgate, Little Island on a maternity cover contract (with an estimated duration up to 12 months).
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our HR people sitting on the side lines. They know the business inside and out, and work in partnership with colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR leaders are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative – and whether they are a HR Business Partner or a specialist, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business. Do you share our passion for Collaboration and HR partnership? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- The Total Rewards Analyst serves as a key member of the PGCS Total Rewards team. This role will directly support all compensation & benefits for over 1,500 PGCS and 300 Non PGCS employees worldwide.
- Will collaborate with Total Rewards COE’s and Corporate teams for Global Functions work within PGCS, Human Resources, BIS, Global Ops, and Global Procurement, R&D etc..
- Managing all C&B processes for PGCS such as, salary planning, and Total Reward programmes for all associates including leadership groups. PGCS Project lead for global compensation initiatives such as market deep dives, functional levelling etc.
- Significant progressive experience in compensation, HR operations, and/or benefits
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, human resources management, or related field
- Thorough knowledge and application of compensation principles, theories, policies, practices and systems, plus working knowledge of other related HR fields
- Excellent interpersonal skills required, including ability to interact on a daily basis with senior stakeholders, external providers, strong collaboration with Sector and Global COE teams
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of new compensation concepts, techniques, and processes.
- Strong attention to detail, advanced analytical, organizational, problem-solving and written/verbal communications, project management and process improvement skills to coordinate multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative to problem solve and find the right solutions
- Advanced Excel
- Working experience of SAP (HRIS SME)
- Experience with/training in the Hay Point-Factor methodology is advantageous
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Temporary