SUMMER STUDENT ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (PETERBOROUGH)
Blaze new trails. Never settle for second best. Succeed together, celebrate and do something bigger.
PepsiCo Canada is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
We have a winning formula…Passion for Results + Relationships = Growth. At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose, which is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
- We offer career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, and challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global company with Billion Dollar Brands
- Real world leadership – own your own route and be your own boss
- One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
- Inclusive and friendly culture
- Competitive pay
SUMMER STUDENT ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (PETERBOROUGH) – PepsiCo Foods Canada
If you’re a college or university student that is hungry for a challenge and have a taste for working with people, then we would like to meet you! We’re looking for an energetic, innovative and independent individual to join Canada’s largest sales team.
You will develop and sustain a growing snack foods business and leverage your skills by selling, delivering and marketing our products to your assigned group of retail customers. Your responsibilities will include:
Selling and Developing the Business
- Selling and executing national and local promotions, soliciting placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and selling sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands
- Developing assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service targets
- Identifying customer needs through a constant review of the highest selling products and frequent communication with store managers
- Executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns and managing inventory movement
- Operating a route sales truck including loading and unloading of product, OR operating a personal vehicle along an established route
- Managing inventory according to PepsiCo Foods Canada best practices to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products
- Excellent communication skills- great with people able to maintain and improve customer relationships
- Organizational skills - able to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines
- Motivated and enthusiastic – spirited individual who can keep their energy up all day long
- Sales experience with a consumer packaged goods or retail organization preferred
- Physically active/strong - able to lift approx. 50 pounds/be on your feet all day
- High School diploma required, University/College education is an asset
- Valid G driver’s license and a flawless driving record
- Able to work early mornings and weekends
If sales is your strength, and you are eager to learn a world-class business and represent some of Canada’s most loved brands like Lay’s, Doritos and Tostitos, then this might be the career for you!
Apply TODAY at via: www.pepsico.ca/careers
Keyword Search: Summer Student Route Sales Representative
Locations available across Ontario – please indicate on your cover letter your preferred work location***
Note: Only 1 file can be attached when applying. Please merge your CV/Resume files together to ensure we receive both. Thank You!
“What makes you unique, makes us better.” Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary