Digital Data/DMP Assistant
External Posting Title: Digital Data/DMP Assistant
Support new consumer insights approach to campaign development & activation, by embedding new audience data, segmentation and targeted communications to optimise marketing spend and increase ROI. Partner with digital, insights & media teams to deploy a new way of working across all markets and brands in PepsiCo Europe.
- Embed new audience insights into business processes & approaches, internally & within agencies
- Unlock full potential of ‘owned’ data from consumer contacts and online behaviours to drive business results
- Manage audience segments across all categories & markets to shape new DMP/programmatic activations
- Support audience data strategy with data team, to create sourcing & usage roadmap
- Partner with category consumer insights team to build capability & understanding of how to leverage audience insights
- 5+ years of experience in consumer insights/digital marketing roles
- Experience with online marketing channels (paid search, programmatic, re-targeting, email)
- Track record of evangelizing and driving the best in class consumer insights practices
- Embodies entrepreneurial mindset and key values of having a bias for action, results-oriented, community-focused, and prioritization of people.
- Prior experience in CPG preferred
- Ability to effectively simplify and communicate complex techniques or practices into a format that is easily understood by key decision makers and provide leadership to help cultivate this capability
- Ability and passion to drive organization-wide education regarding unique practices and methodology to improve online/digital marketing.
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with excellent managerial skills.
- Strong ability to influence and work through others to effectively navigate matrixed organization while ensuring that necessary stakeholders are informed
- Ability to manage / drive agenda and thinking with functional reports in a matrixed and virtual environment
- Able to influence leaders within and beyond digital in a virtual environment
- High level of intellectual curiosity and interest in technology trends and advancements
- High character and integrity, and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs;
- Strong written & verbal communication skills confirming an ability to educate and influence management and senior leaders to act in a desired manner.Genuine, in possession of humility, honesty and integrity
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Regular