Compensation & Benefits Co-ordinator – 12 month contract
External Posting Title: Compensation & Benefits Co-ordinator – 12 month contract
We are currently recruiting a Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Co-Ordinator to join our HR team in Little Island on a maternity cover contract (estimated duration up to 12 months).
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our HR people sitting on the side lines. They know the business inside and out, and work in partnership with colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR leaders are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative – and whether they are a HR Business Partner or a specialist, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business. Do you share our passion for Collaboration and HR partnership? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Reporting into the Ireland HR Manager the successful candidate will have a number of responsibilities including managing benefits and payroll for approx. 800+ employees both on monthly & weekly cycles. Sitting in the Little Island plant HR team you will also have responsibilities in terms of HRIS management and acting as the super user for our internal myHR system.
Payroll / Benefits Management
- Manage and execute assigned weekly & monthly payroll processes ensuring a high level of efficiency, data accuracy and confidentiality
- Maintain strong relationship with payroll bureau to ensure timeliness and efficiency at all times
- Liaise with supervisors and employees to troubleshoot and resolve any queries pertaining to payroll and / or T&A
- Manage & support company benefits processes in conjunction with benefit providers
- Maintain continuous improvement mindset to ensure assigned processes remain efficient, effective and documented
- Ensure all comp & ben processes remain audit compliant at all times.
- Gatekeeper & Regional Lead for myHR system for Ireland, liaising with and supporting Global HR Operations on local and global requirements
- Manage & coordinate escalation of tickets
- Liaise with global and sector command centres to ensure timely resolution of system-related issues
- Coordinate response to requests for information from Global HR Operations, including data gathering and verification
- Conduct regular reviews of system capability to ensure maximum efficiency
- myHR Administrator for assigned groups – responsible for ensuring all changes to positions / employee profiles are completed in timely manner.
- Support HR Manager for Ireland Manufacturing in providing comprehensive HR service for core people processes to target population (Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering & Health & Safety groups)
- Provide guidance & support to employee and people leader queries in keeping with company policies, values and employment legislation
- Provide analysis and reporting information to the HR Manager as required
- Monitor & manage employee absenteeism, liaising with Company OH provider as required
- Conduct disciplinary hearings when required in accordance with company policy and principles of natural justice
- Lead Ireland Recognition panel
- Deliver classroom training to front line groups e.g. Code of Conduct, Values, Anti-Bribery
- Project work as required
- A HR or business-related degree & CIPD membership
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in a Compensation & Benefits role or with assigned compensation & benefits responsibilities.
- Previous experience of a HRIS system is a requirement (myHR preferred).
- Excellent analytical ability and ideally with advanced excel skills.
- Previous payroll co-ordination experience.
- Previous process improvement and streamlining experience desirable.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and employee relations skills
- High attention to detail with a passion and interest in C&B areas.
- High-level PC literacy and knowledge of HR systems operation.
- Experience of working with pension plans, shares schemes and related benefits is highly desirable.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Temporary