Product Registrations Co-Ordinator
External Posting Title: Product Registrations Co-Ordinator
We are currently recruiting a Product Registration Co-Ordinator to join our Supply Chain innovation team in Little Island on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Working closely with various internal departments such as R&D, Regulatory Affairs, and Quality etc. and external parties the successful candidate will have the responsibility of registering ingredients and products in various countries worldwide to ensure adherence to Food Laws and specific regulatory requirements. This enables PepsiCo registration products pass Customs clearance and be sold in the relevant market.
- Register new or reformulated products with registration countries, including delivery and sustainability of Singapore registrations
- Liaise with external parties; HSE and company solicitors to co-ordinate required documentation
- Implement new process requirements to guarantee SRA compliance within country
- Ensure compliance with regulatory labelling requirements in country of sale of concentrate
- Provide specification documents in line with local compliance requirements in country of sale of concentrate
- Liaise with Scientific & Regulatory Affairs to ensure the accuracy of the information provided for registrations
- Co-ordinate product sample shipments to registration countries as required
- Ensure all documentation required for successful customs clearance is provided in a timely manner
- Liaise between R&D, SRA, BU and the customer to ensure successful registration is completed as planned
- Ensure any PGCS product shipped to registration countries adheres to regulatory requirements and the Food Laws of those countries
- Resolve any registration specific queries
- Support the Innovation team in the delivery of all Innovation project timeline
- Experience & knowledge of supply chain or customs documentation
- University Degree in related discipline, ideally science related.
- Cross functional/departmental working experience
- Product registrations experience would be beneficial however not essential
- Experience with food safety quality standards is desirable
- Strong demonstrated communication, influencing, negotiation & interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
- Excellent project management skills including ability to organise manage and adhere to timelines in a dynamic environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; manage diverse activities, multiple projects concurrently with differing priorities and time lines
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a (Product Registrations Co-Ordinator). However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be (SC Innov Asst Analyst).Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Regular