SC Sr Manager – DVC / Global Digital Innovation Manager
Please note, this role can work and be located at any of the three PepsiCo HQ offices: Chicago IL, Purchase NY or Plano TX.
This role will assess business opportunities for advanced iOT technologies with business, statistical, and predictive analytics that enable machine learning and directed work for the Production Optimization Digital Capability across all Sectors. The key focus will be lead the development of the Production Optimization strategy and control room leveraging production expertise, smart equipment, multiple data sources and algorithms to make smart, calculated business decisions. This role leverages outputs from a big data analytics engine to make auto adjustments, and where needed, direct work. This will “digitize” our manufacturing decision making. This individual will also partner with Global Business, IT , and Lead Market Field teams to execute project deliverables, develop digital solutions and insure business success criteria is met during implementation.
- Provide evaluation, analysis, documentation of global business requirements, and translation into proper advanced technology solution specifications
- Execute advanced analytics projects and provide ad hoc analyses to support Digital Capabilities
- Design, drive, and implement technical tools and ad hoc analyses. Engage with users to understand & meet their technical and operational requirements
- Design, develop & execute the requirements to build the analytical algorithms, techniques, and statistical methods to address and then solve business problems.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports/analysis and proactively communicate delays/issues if any
- Ensure 100% data accuracy in each deliverable
- Ensure operational and technical capability of each deliverable
- Provide support for business continuity of deliverables/technologies
- Lead ongoing communication and feedback cadence with teams and stakeholders
- Insure proper execution of change plan
- Provide strategy to measure KPI impact of deliverables and complete analysis
- Technical degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or closely related area
- 5+ years in food and beverage industry with a preference towards Consumer Packaged Goods experience
- 5+ years in Operations and/or Supply Chain with career experience in field execution preferred
- Subject matter expertise in augmented reality, virtual reality, and wearable technologies and business processes with a broad understanding of the upstream / downstream implications across functions
- Desired experience in partnering with IT and external vendors to deliver technology solutions
- Desired projected management, financial management, and IT system understanding
- Desired experience working in multiple PepsiCo businesses with understanding of global business in developed and developing markets
- Desired 3+ years experience in a large scale technology or business process transformation initiatives
- Desired experience in continuous improvement tools: Lean, Six Sigma, or other.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement