HR Assistant Advisor
External Posting Title: HR Assistant Advisor
- Partnering with Business to provide comprehensive HR support for the Plant which aligns with the organization’s vision and its current and long-term business objectives including resource optimization, employee relations, maintaining a work environment that allows growth and enhances productivity, as well as setting policies & procedures.
- Localize and activate global HR solutions, core processes and policies.
- Manage functions’ employee relations issues.
- Execute tools/programs to drive employee engagement.
- Ensure policy consistency/compliance with rules and laws.
- Provide career coaching for local talent, with emphasis on developing new manager talent.
- Lead implementation of succession planning agenda and facilitate Talent Management discussions at local/ functional level to generate high-quality plans and outputs.
- Help site solve business problems (turnover, absenteeism) –Local community/government employment agency contact.
- Play an active role in PepsiCo values/culture/engagement leveraging company’s tools.
- Support Organization Health Survey and set an action plan.
- Execute the internal communication process and recognition programs.
- Develop and execute In-touch sessions.
- Bachelor degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in FMCG or similar organizations.
- Very good command of Arabic and English Languages.
- Very good user of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Mobility to travel across sites.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular