External Posting Title: Internship: IT
What does the role involve?
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT teammember who wants to experience multiple activities in the IT world as from September 2018. As IT member you will provide on site support to our associates, rollout their pc’s, set up their desk infrastructure etc, as an Servicedesk agent you will provide first level support via phone and troubleshoot a wide area of issues.
You will assist local IT teams such as Servicedesk and Fieldservices with main activity tasks, such as rolling out PC’s, troubleshooting general issues, monitoring systems, providing first level support to pepsico associates.To make this role a success, you will need strong communication and social skills. You are proactive, resourceful and service oriented
- Use interaction and incident system to log, assign and escalate tickets
- Provide Level 1 software and hardware support
- Provide technical advice to customers
- Troubleshoot and restore technical services and/or equipment issues
- Analyze, identify and diagnose faults and systems using defined processes and tools
- Keeps up and contributes (accelerates) to ESSA task force
- Proposes improvement points to the current level to be able to bring it to the next level (execution of a SWOT analysis)
- Takes the Service Transition lead role within projects (projects we execute or for which we will be the nominated service owner
- Serve as the key interface with the backline support teams to prevent problems, facilitate problem resolution, and provide overall outstanding customer services.
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months.
About PepsiCo and you
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Everyday worldwide people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
By uploading your CV, for this vacancy, you will automatically apply for the Next Interns Day on the 26rd of April, 2018. During this day the selection for this internship will take place. The deadline to upload your CVs is the 19th of April, 2018. For more information about this day please keep an eye out on our career website: https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main/jobs?location=belgium&stretch=10&stretchUnit=MILES&page=1
For questions regarding the Next Interns Day or our internship vacancies, please contact Charlotte Wauters(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Are you someone who:
- Has a bachelor or master degree ( preferably Business IT Management or similar)
- Is available for 6 months as of September 2018
- Has a strong affinity with Information Technology
- Is independent, proactive and a problem Solver
- Is a responsible team player with hands on approach
- Is fluent in Dutch and English ( more is a plus!)
- Has good communication as well as social skills
Job Category: Students - Intern
Job Type: Pipeline