Facilities supervisor - Pepsi Cola Egypt Activation
External Posting Title: Facilities supervisor - Pepsi Cola Egypt Activation
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of site soft and hard facility management services to ensure that the organization’s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably, and economically. These activities may include: asset management, copy services; office supplies, equipment, and inventory; administrative assistance; mail distribution, and messenger services; archiving and document control; waste management, fleet management; housekeeping, gardening, uniform management, lease of equipment and maintenance services; catering and recreation services; and reception and telecommunication systems (such as telephone, fax transmissions systems, etc..).
- Develop and control plants and distribution centers annual operating facilities services plan.
- Ensure that relevant facilities policies, programs, and activities are implemented according to the current and future business needs.
- Plan, prioritize, and manage maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities and effective use of organization’s resources.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of professional staff to ensure administrative activities are completed on time, according to established standards, and within established budgets including but not limited to the following:
- Manage the day to day housekeeping on site.
- Implement Asset management and transfers.
- Maintain proper transportation shuttle bus management for Plants and Distribution Centers (DCs).
- Manage the catering day-to-day activities.
- Ensure proper waste management.
- Supervise travel logistics through carpool, service cars and car renting.
- Implement Telecommunication infrastructure across sites and mobile telecommunication and modems in accordance with Benefits policy.
- Ensure facility upkeep through executing the required maintenance for the site
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience preferably in FMCG in facilities management or any HR role overlooking the facilities activities
- Problem solving skills.
- Planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to own initiatives within a very dynamic environment.
- Project management capability
- Possess strong leadership skills to deal with diversified teams.
- Financial and budgeting knowledge.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very Good command of Arabic and English language.
- Proficient with computer usage of Microsoft office.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular